FAMILY/PARENTING | DATING | WEDDINGS
He/She is Just NOT That Into You!
Here are some ways to tell if you are in a “Relationship” or in a “Situationship”.
Relationship vs. Situationship
For those that are confused:
- There is a clear commitment between the both of you and to each other.
- You are monogamous.
- You have defined your relationship as such…a relationship.
- You make a conscious effort to meet each others needs.
- You plan your future with each other in mind.
Lets just be friends…I’m not ready for a relationship, but I expect you to do things with me considered inappropriate in terms of a friendship. When you get mad I’ll just tell you we’re not together and if you catch feels I’ll just be distant because you knew what this was. I told you I’m not ready for a relationship.
- Your relationship is not defined.
- In any expression of deep emotion you’re reminded that “you’re just friends”.
- You’re still open and friendly with other people.
- There is no discussion of the future.
- Time with each other is limited and conditional.
[Happily Ever After…]
Meet The Bates and The McFalls
Brice & Lauren Bates
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Carlton & Ronnika McFall
Cobb County, Georgia